My vacation

The first 2 weeks of my vacation were not so cool.
First week: on the first day I did not do anything, only to play playstation games and eat candy. Some days my parents has working and I  stayed only playstation games. In this week ,i go to the shopping and see the "Despicable me", and went to the independence park to ride a bicycle.

Resultado de imagem para poster do meu malvado 3 favorito em ingles 3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4spA4JIVN4
Second week: Now let's go to saw "Spiderman homecoming", was at Steve Jobs' show,walking in paulista avenue and again went to the independence park to ride a bicycle.
Resultado de imagem para poster homem aranha de volta ao larhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Q0AzHr3FM
Third week: was at Castelo RATIMBUM show in America Latina Memorial and went to the independence park to ride a bicycle.

In last week , i went in a Hotel in the  Águas de Lindoia , i playing with my sister and a friend,
swimimng all days, very much enjoyed.

Comments

Popular Posts